T.F. Clydesdale came from Minnesota about 1910 to Tyrol----later known as Mooswa. A short time later he moved to his homestead at the Flats on the S.E. 28-57-5. His wife was a Chilabeck girl from Tyrol. He built a two storey house and it stood for many years up on the hill in the S.E. corner of the quarter. He stayed long enough to prove up his homestead and then returned to the States some time during the first World War.